2-28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-28

I walked in yesterday morning to a really pushed up high tide.Light fog,light SE,good conditions.Had a few blow ups on a black jr.,but nothing wanted it.Switched to a plastic a released a few small trout.Nothing was really happening until the tide started moving out.About 9,they turned on and I had steady action for at least 2 hours.As many as I strung,that's how many either came completely out of the water and threw it back at me or pulled off after circling me 2 or 3 times.It was fun,but frustrating at the same time.I lost a couple of really good fish right at me.Tide was the key,when it stopped,so did the fish like they were never even there.It was a spring like pattern,fish were over hard sand and very aggressive.Purple/chartreuse tails worked pretty quick.Water was warm,probably 70 by afternoon.Moving water was the factor.When it was slack,it was slow.Click image for larger version

Name:	2-28.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	577113
    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Your bad days are better than some of my good days! Nice report.
    Scott
    "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Nice report Flapper.

Comment

Nice report Jamin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice work, brother.
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Nice report Flapper!

Comment

That's a good report!
              "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

Working...
              X