468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you're getting old when . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you're getting old when . . . .

I'm sure we've all had those seminal moments in life when we realized we were getting old. Mine tonight: I was driving and listening to the oldies Country station. They played Leann Rimes. I said to myself, "That's not an oldie." Then I realized it was 23 years ago. Regardless, I flipped it to the Eagle and they were playing Zeppelin, which aside from Tangerine, I have never really enjoyed. At least I knew that was an oldie though.

So, everyone share one of your moments.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

I was watching a volleyball video of when we played Zonals in Albequerque. I took the DVD out that had been copied from 8mm to VHS and now to DVD and it Said Zonals 1991. I thought "that wasn't that long ago" and then added it up. 28 years. Holy crap.

Chip
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

...When the toaster pops, scares you enough to jump.. and your back goes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

When your kids start filling out college entry forms then you look at your bank account and say oh crap I'm Going to have to work another 40 years to pay for these schools
        Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
        (AKA Evans Marine Services)
        4340 19th St.
        Bacliff, Texas 77518
        http://evansmarine.net
        http://boatwerxtx.com
        main@boatwerxtx.com
        281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

when you start have aches and they arn't bad enough for surgery but they are aches and they've never been there before. LOL.
          TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Working...
          X