Bolivar Flats, pocket, mex beach etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolivar Flats, pocket, mex beach etc.

Just a quick report. In the water by 6, waded from a wood fence post near the shoreline towards the inlet. Dirty water, very dirty. Started with tops, 3 trailing wakes no takers. Threw downsouth, dark and eventually all the colors of a crayon box; no bites. Threw sw shad assass.; no luck. I could see this particular area producing when summer comes, but knowing my luck I'm going to probably skunk and never return.

Oh and I've been fishing west end bay side for the past 3 weeks and its tough. That is all. Going to try again in the am walking the shoreline away from the pass. Wish me luck, until the next skunked out adventures. Gnite. Goodluck. God Bless. God please give me fish?

Thanks for the report. Keep plugging it will pay off....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes sir, love this hunt too much for me to quit. Trial & error, rinse, repeat.

Comment

thanks for posting up the report...keep on keepin on
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the report ! I appreciate the reports that aren't that successful but are posted anyway for our benefit . I haven't seen any reports of trout in the surf . They will show up in Freeport first before arriving here . So , I would not fish the surf until trout are there . Maybe I missed any report of trout in the surf , though .
          Even if you don't catch fish , make it a priority to learn as much as you can about the area you are fishing for future trips . Good luck !
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

a day at the beach wetting a line is better than a day at work. had some solid reports from behind slp before all this wind
            Click image for larger version

Name:	20160722_141007998_resized.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	562667
            if i dnt catch dinner, i will catch a buzz. it works out!

Comment

@young gun NICE. I'll keep grinding until I find them.

Comment

@Plugger Thank you sir! Learning more every single trip I take out. For sure. Thanks for the support, will keep grinding until I find em.

Comment

Working...
                X