Far far Southwest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Far far Southwest

I didn't spend a couple of days fishing in Puerto Rico last week. Cameron and I fished for peacock bass on and in Lake with a really good guide. We didn't find any big ones but did catch quite a few up to 2 1/2 pounds.
    2nd trip was for tarpon with the same guide and we had over 20 bites and ended up getting 6 to the boat. We didn't catch any really big ones but we have a couple of shots at fish close to a 100 pounds. My wife and daughter both with us on this trip and they both thought fish also.
    We were able to knock 2 fish off the bucket list.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Congrats! Looks like fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

What fun for the whole family ! Look at that yellow fish ! Amazing how God made all these fantastic shapes , patterns and colors .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
        What fun for the whole family ! Look at that yellow fish ! Amazing how God made all these fantastic shapes , patterns and colors .
        There were thousands of those cichlids along the shorelines. We could have caught them every cast if we were fishing for them. They catch peacocks up to 15lbs there also.
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Wonderful trip , and it still boggles the mind that yellow fish are out there . I know coral reef fish around the world come in fantastic brilliant colors . I am always amazed at God’s fantastic creativity.
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

That is awesome Chip!
            Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Looks like an awesome trip Chip!!
              TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Working...
              X