BAAD Marine Supply Grand Opening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAAD Marine Supply Grand Opening

Well it has been a long time coming and we are finally there. BAAD Marine Supply is on the verge of opening the anticipated “STORE”. While generally being online and mobile for our tournament customers, we have been asked repeatedly when are we going to open a retail location. The time is but a week away and we feel the location will serve our customers well. Conveniently located between Santa Fe and Alvin on Highway 6 (18300 E Hwy 6) at the yellow blinking light of Algoa-Friendswood road. Our location will be a great stopping point if you are headed west to Freeport and Matagorda or coming east to the Galveston Bay complex.

The store is over 2000 square feet filled with quality tackle, gear, and apparel to meet the needs of our customers. The additional 2500 square feet of our building will be used to fulfill online orders and the manufacturing of our “Knotty Hooker” and “Pro-O2” brand of products that have become so popular. We are committed to the customer by providing the best possible products at the most competitive prices. We will not be selling everything but, will be selling everything that you need. Buy it online and we can ship to you or come by the shop and pick it up….the choice is always yours.

We would like to thank always our valued customers, without you we would be nothing. We also want to thank the pro-staff that provide us with helpful information and assistance in spreading the word about our products and services. Last but not least we appreciate the suppliers/vendors/manufacturers. You make the products that we sell and without your commitment to quality, customers would not be in the market to get the fine lures, clothing, and equipment that you make.

While this is not the final list of products, here is a snapshot of what we are providing…in addition, we always promote the “local guys” that are like us, living the dream!

Lures: Texas Tackle Factory, Mirrolure/Paul Brown, Tidal Surge, Buggs, Chickenboy, Downsouth Lures, Kelley Wigglers, Egret Baits, Bomber Baits, Bass Assassin, Gamakatsu/Spro, Knotty Hookers, Berkley Gulp, Rapala, lure Jensen, Manns, Russell lure

Apparel: MOJO, Saltwater Soul, Coastal Culture, Marshfly, Salt Slayer

Rods: Waterloo, GunDog, Castaway, Titelines, Sarge Customs

Reels: Lews, Shimano

Lines: PowerPro, FINS, Suffix

Gear: Yeti Coolers, Wade Right, Cocoon/Quattro Eyewear, Save Phace, Foreverlast, Fish-n-Hunt, Stick Jacket, Stiffy Products, stick it anchor, Boca Bearings, Igloo/Coleman Products, ZEKO Shoes

Services: Oxygen Bottle re-fills (540 Valve Only), Oxygen system installations, reel repair, rod repair,

We will be open Tuesday thru Saturday from 10:00AM until 6:00PM to start and always available by appointment if the need arises.

The grand opening is planned for Labor Day Weekend

Thursday – Saturday (Labor Day Weekend)

August 29th – August 31st

10am - 6pm

18300 Hwy 6 - Algoa, TX

(Near the intersection of Algoa-Friendswood road and Highway 6 at the flashing yellow light)

Come by and see for yourself and help us celebrate our new “fishing" tackle store!

We'll have some great deals, prizes, food, and drink. Visit with some of our Pro-Staff and local tackle manufacturers. Check our website for more details….it will be fun for the whole family!

Use Coupon Code "GRAND" at checkout for a 10% discount online or print this news letter and bring it to the store for 20% instant savings on your purchase!
    sigpic

Congrats!

Stopped by this afternoon and found everything I needed. Excellent selection and thanks for the Grand Opening Discount. Will be stopping & shopping again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Was in there today! Awesome shop! Everything you need in one spot and great customer service.
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Will have to stop by and check out the store. You guys are local so will keep some of my money here.

Comment

stopped in yesterday, nice store. bought a spool of Berkley 20lb test for $3! will be back for sure.
          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

I have not been by but plan on going by, been reading a lot of good things about your store. See you soon.

Comment

closed on monday so dont go tomorrow...gonna go back by myself went couple weeks ago on a monday.

Comment

I'm looking forward on going. Lord Bless.
                robert
                And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Wolf View Post
                  I'm looking forward on going. Lord Bless.
                  robert
                  Robert, get over there! It's been open for a year!
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

AWESOME store!!!!
                    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

X's 2

Comment

I still haven't made it into this store but I need to.

Comment

Best around
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                          X