Texans additions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texans additions

Texans scooped up Osweiler and Miller , they lost ben Jones and Brooks in the process so hopefully they go O-line in the first two rounds of the draft
    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Beats the helloutta what they had-no real QB.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Still don't have one....he has only played 9 games and got benched for a bad Peyton Manning...

Comment

Ill take a regarded 2nd round draft pick that's been working with peyton for a few years and has a little experience rather than a late round hackenburg

Comment

for a $40,000,000

Comment

that's the going price for qb, its a front loaded contract so if it doesn't work after two years you can cut him with no dead money from what I understand , for a franchise that rarely takes a gamble I'm ok with it .better than going into next season with the Hoyer/Weeden/yates/savage carousel

Comment

tampa gave crab legs 39mill over all

Comment

Crab legs is better and $32,000,000 cheaper!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                  Crab legs is better and $32,000,000 cheaper!!!
                  I really just wanted see you call him crab legs lol

Comment

I find it quite positive-Miller and Brock O beat the sheet outta Foster and Noyermessingupagaindammit. Tampa-aint that a 'once a month product'?
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Houston should have kept Kubiak, Wade Phillips and Fitzy. They'd be way ahead!

Comment

But does this new qb guy know how to dab?

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                          But does this new qb guy know how to dab?
                          No, dabbing's for SB 50 Losers.

Comment

Working...
                          X