Spearfishing/Diving Trip this Sat or Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spearfishing/Diving Trip this Sat or Sunday

If the forecast cleans up a little bit I want to get out for a maiden spear fishing trip or even just do some diving. The boat is a 32 Luhrs, and she guzzles the gas. I know red snapper season is done, but want to try for some Mangroves. Let me know if you are interested. Will have day firmed up by Thursday (with forecast). Only going out if it's less the 3 ft.

Good Luck out there!
    Resident Ninja

Comment

Go get 'em. Would love to join in the action but I am going out of town this weekend.

Practice, practice. Do not be too proud to pass on sheepies and spades. Slaughter every edible and legal fish that you can get close to and you will all get much easier very quickly.

Comment

Keep me informed... have all my own gear & there are no shortage of mangroves out there... They taste GOOD!!!
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I'm good to go also. Re-rigged my gun and it needs to get wet! I'll send you my contact info.

Comment

Will do. Not looking to good with the forecast right now.

Comment

Guys,

Going to table this trip in hopes of better conditions next week. Sunday looks better, but I would rather use my hall pass for better conditions.

Comment

Cool, sounds like a good plan.

Comment

Working...
                X