Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trout Support Videos

Hey Folks,

I want to take a minute to plug Tobin's videos. In anticipation of an early December trip to E Matty, I broke out my Big Trout and Redfish videos I bought from Trout Support many years ago for a refresher. I can't believe how full of content these videos are. I truly think anyone at any experience level can benefit from watching these videos periodically, if nothing else to just keep you sharp and remember to read the water - DON'T FISH SPOTS!

Anyway, after fish hunting for a couple of hours we found them by reading the water, just like the videos say to do. It was very gratifying! My buddy and I both caught our PB trout and reds. Best 2 days fishing of my life.

We are off to another camping/kayak adventure the first weekend of March, so I am breaking out the videos again.

Tobin - thank you for making these videos and always being willing to help with guidance.

A couple of pics from E Matty -
    Attached Files

Great report. I love reading about anglers success stories after watching these videos.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Congratulations on the personal bests ! They are great videos , highly recommended .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thank you guys, we did our best and put our heart and soul into them. They for sure arn't bobbing head videos with some guy talking infront of an apartment wall. Took 9 months to a year to make each one. I had help along the way as well with some of the best teaching guides up and down the coast... you should go with them if you get the chance. Watching the videos and then going with one of the guides is essential to shattering the learning curve.

thank you all for all your support and for telling your friends about them. We do appreciate it and don't take it lightly.
        t
        TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

For those that don't have them, here is the link to them... I've always had a special discount code for FWE users.. 10% off ... the code is FWVA150... just my way of giving back to such a great group. Also, tell your friends about them, no better gift to give a fisherman than a lifetime of education all packed into 1 video set.
          TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Do It!

These vids would make the perfect Mothers Day present!

Originally posted by TroutSupport View Post
            For those that don't have them, here is the link to them... I've always had a special discount code for FWE users.. 10% off ... the code is FWVA150... just my way of giving back to such a great group. Also, tell your friends about them, no better gift to give a fisherman than a lifetime of education all packed into 1 video set.

Comment

Working...
            X