Boat sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat sales

Has anyone used a consignment lot? I've been slowly trying to sell some of these boats i dont need anymore. I have it on craigslist but to be honest those people can be a pain in the a**. First you have to deal with the no shows or the tire kickers. My favorite are the i like the boat but i dont have credit or the money so can you owner finance. Really??? If i was a bank would i need to sale this boat. What have yall done? Ron hoover contacted me about it to see if i would consign it but im afraid of losing money by doing it. Sometimes i think about just keeping the dang thing. Hard to sale paid off boats with no problems.

Have you tried the 2cool classifieds? I've sold two boats on the site and everything went smoothly. Craigslist is a trip....

Comment

Might give it a whirl. Anything has to be better than the people of Craigslist

Comment

LOL! Good luck. I laugh because I've had some very interesting encounters using Craigslist. And not the kind Robalo is thinking about.....had to clarify.

Comment

Fishing forums for sure. Westend and 2cool sell my stuff in the past
          Fishwhisperer

Comment

Originally posted by rtoler View Post
            Fishing forums for sure. Westend and 2cool sell my stuff in the past
            Ya, stick with fishing forums, like minded folks!
            Chasing Fish.....in any puddle of water...<"(((((><

Comment

Working...
            X