East bay wade / cousins PB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East bay wade / cousins PB

Me and my cousin went wade fishing the.south shore line by stingers cut yesterday , his first time wading , wind was horrible ! Lot of boats in the area but not alot of action , I threw everything I had soft plastics hard plastics spoons and got nada , my cousin did get one trout his new pb , just under 20 inch and around the four.# mark on a ttf hackberry, looked like Redfish filets they were so thick , so all in all pretty good.day on the water .got one of my best friends hooked on wade fishing now ! Freak is gonna post pics in a minute
    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Any Day Fishing is better than sitting on the sofa! Congrats to your cousin on his PB.
    Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
    (AKA Evans Marine Services)
    4340 19th St.
    Bacliff, Texas 77518
    http://evansmarine.net
    http://boatwerxtx.com
    main@boatwerxtx.com
    281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Good job, Sam. Whoever said fishing was easy in bad conditions. Congrats to your partner.

Comment

Comment

Way to grind it out.
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice job puttin yur cuz on a PB Sam. Nothing like nailin a good sized trout, to get the blood flowing.
            Hope we do well this comming Sunday. They are still talking 20% chance of weather, but one
            never knows that far down the road....
            "Laissez les bons temps rouler"
            "Leh-seh leh boh taw roo-leh"

Comment

Wow. Just one fish??? Come on Sam do I have to take you fishing?

Comment

Thats useually how it goes on the slow days its just that one bigger fish!! Go Grinders!
                West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                  Wow. Just one fish??? Come on Sam do I have to take you fishing?
                  Hey I have a pic on my phone from your one fish outing not to long ago lol , but I will gladly take you to your spots in west bay

Comment

Reef

Thanks for the report.
                    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Reef Drifter View Post
                      Hey I have a pic on my phone from your one fish outing not to long ago lol , but I will gladly take you to your spots in west bay
                      lol but I caught two keepers yesterday and didn't have to break out the boat. As a matter of fact if I had been able to fish the blackjack tourney and caught the trout I had it would have been third place. The red over 21" so it would not have done me any good. Didn't get to fish how I wanted because I was solo and I didn't see your post about going East or I would have hit you up for sure.

Comment

I would have to blindfold you if I took you to my spots....

Comment

Your not going to blindfold me under any circumstance ...

Comment

Goof fish Congrats to yo cuz
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                              lol but I caught two keepers yesterday and didn't have to break out the boat. As a matter of fact if I had been able to fish the blackjack tourney and caught the trout I had it would have been third place. The red over 21" so it would not have done me any good. Didn't get to fish how I wanted because I was solo and I didn't see your post about going East or I would have hit you up for sure.
                              //
                              talking crap about our one and you only caught two ? wth ? with no pics ? cmon man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X