Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Light Special

Is it Saturday again already?
    Up this morning at 4:00 in the water before 5:00 wading. About 5:30 a 22' plus Haynie/Majek/ what the fark ever comes screaming from the West across 50 feet in front of me heading toward greens/ Tiki maybe. Vato had the blue lights around the stern. Reminded me of the Pimp's boat. LOL

The honking NE wind completely shut down my trout bite too...rough as a cob.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

HAR! or , er , bummer dude . Interesting and funny descriptive narrative .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

There were a lot of botes out. We hosted the Texas Vaquero tournament at the Sand Bar yesterday and there were some nice stringers but I'm pretty sure they came from East Bay and one nice one from Offats.

I took my Bote out yesterday evening and the bay looked like ----

Comment

My girlfriend's sister and her son's family rented a house at sea isle this past week. Claims are the son and his 8 year old son went out with a guide and caught 29 trout in west bay. Didn't get the details but I'm sure it was soaking shrimp. They live in Tomball so I'm sure they were pumped with the salt water experience.

Comment

My fishing partner & I had 36 Friday morning to almost 5#s on topwaters.
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

The topwater bite has been on for me also. The fishing is outstanding right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X