Sportsman's Paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportsman's Paradise

Every time I try to explain to someone what makes the fishery in Louisiana unique I end up at the same moot point. Louisiana is just something you have to experience is what I often recite.

Characterizing Louisiana is akin to justifying why I love to fish to non-fishing folk. An attempt to enlighten the unknowing is futile and a disservice to fishery. The deed takes up too much precious time (time better spent fishing) and people can’t fully comprehend or appreciate something until they’ve experience it for themselves.

I'll let the pictures do the talking....

My first response as I was looking was going to be nice fish. Most of them are, while a couple of them are the Big Ugly..LOL.
    Great Pics.

Comment

Great report and pictures to boot!

Trying to explain the experience that Louisiana fishing has to offer is impossible. I've tried, the stories sound unbelievable and I found myself struggling to believe my words myself Truly a fishery one must experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I'm doing more Sabine fishing this year . I have a Louisiana years license . I think my sidekick WALKINWADER is game .
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice pictures !
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Excellent photos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
              I'm doing more Sabine fishing this year . I have a Louisiana years license . I think my sidekick WALKINWADER is game .
              You know it buddy....only waders in sight

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Comment

That 's the attitude , Tim !

Comment

As usual, nice photos!!
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

It is incredible and will probably get a license for there as well… Let me know if you guys need a boat to go in or another sidekick…..
                    Fishwhisperer

Comment

One could just move there then you got it made , and ya raise the IQ of both states !
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Never been, but it's on my places to fish list.
                        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Fished Calcaseiu a couple times. Conditions were funked. Wasn't impressed. Should've saved my money and hit frenchies.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                            one could just move there then you got it made , and ya raise the iq of both states !
                            ouch ! Har ! Good one !

Comment

Working...
                            X