468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just found the forum...........Jumpin' In!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just found the forum...........Jumpin' In!

Sorry guys..........ran across your forum, and I'm inviting myself to the party. I was happy to find one that is close to home!! Fairly new to the area (2013) and focus my fishing on Chocolate Bay/Bayou and San Luis areas. Country boy who grew up fishing with my dad, and can't get the saltwater out of my veins. Love to wade and throw plastics (although I still enjoy a spoon every now and then), and have been known to gig a flounder or two.......and that's about all TPWD will let us have.
    21' Haynie Cat - 150 Opti
    16' Express Tunnel - 50 Yamaha 4-stroke - rigged for floundering
    14' jon boat - 25 Johnson - for the river

My drinking buddies say I have a fishing problem!
    "Be good to me Lord.....for the bay is so big, and my boat is so small"

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Welcome aboard! 3 Boats? Well, I once owned more than that, so I can't talk. None as fancy as a Haynie though.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Well before anyone develops boat envy, maintaining the fleet is like keeping 3 wives perfectly happy!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "Be good to me Lord.....for the bay is so big, and my boat is so small"

Comment

WELCOME ! Belatedly found this .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Sorry a little late but welcome non the less.
            "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Working...
            X