10-22-2018 east bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10-22-2018 east bay

Our daughter had never caught a legal red fish during the times we fished together and she wanted to land one . So , I contacted my friend HPD sergeant and guide of BOOKEM N HOOKEM guide service , Epi Garza . We went Monday fearful it would be too windy and too little water . But , it all turned out ok . He had Blair tossing live shrimp under a popping cork at shallow grass points . I stuck to my guns and threw artificials . The water was off color and they would not take anything but live bait . We had a blast and Epi and Blair hauled in 8 legal reds and several slot black drum . Driving home she was complaining that her arms hurt . HAR !
    I’ll see If I can get pictures to load .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

SWEET, that smile says it all!
            Green grass and high tides forever
            Mike Mathena

Comment

Awesome buddy. Glad to see your daughter and you got on em. Looks like fish fry time. Way to go dad!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Excellent haul!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks , guys ! I’ve been eating fish every day since then with sautéed shrimp topping for the broiled fish . Living large and getting large .

Comment

Very nice Henry. I'm glad you and your girl had a great day catching.

Comment

Working...
                    X