X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feds agree to extend Red Snapper season

http://www.louisianasportsman.com/details.php?id=10967

Thank God!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Great for us around here. Sucks a bit for the guys down south that have a more substantial state water fishery. At least mon- thurs. gotta give something to get something I suppose.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Yeah, good for us in upper coast because we travel well outside the 9NM most days.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Good for us. Lets hope that legislation gets passed to give States control because if not the Feds will screw us next year.

Comment

Originally posted by RedfishWrangler View Post
          Good for us. Lets hope that legislation gets passed to give States control because if not the Feds will screw us EVERY year.
          FIFY.

Roy Crabtree should be in a crabtrap. Why isn't he in prison??-the Fibbies need to check his bank accounts here and 'offshore' beyond Federal Waters.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
          X