Chocolate/west bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate/west bay

With the glass like conditions this morning decided to make the run to chocolate and up the bayou. After making a couple of stops just past 2004 and with only a few dinks to show we made a run up to up to one of my favorite spots.
    A couple of casts and I get a thump, as I am reeling the fish in I watch a boat idle by and pull in 40 yards in front of us. It was at that moment I remembered why I quit fishing the bayou. On the way back thru the bay made a couple stops with no luck. Ran around lower west for a little bit with no luck. Took a break for some lunch and boat maintanence. Around 3 the wind started to pick up so I headed back out. Between 3 and dark I managed 5 keepers drifting the south shore line. All on plastic fished really slow.
    thight line
    castaway
    Attached Files

Nice trout.
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Nice ones!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Good going.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

So that's what Trout look like[emoji2] Nice job and thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Healthy looking trout. Nice job.

Comment

Good fish ! Thanks for the informative report . Keep it up.
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
              X