Weekend Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Report

Friday morning managed nine fish. On the water by 7 am...four specs caught over shell in 4' of water on plum TTF Texas Trout Killers...one being a throwback. Hit the lake and reds were scattered but when 11:00 am hit they turned on and managed five nice ones. Caught the reds on Norton Bull minnows pumpkin seed. In by noon.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0802.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	576760
    Saturday was slower. Had a few small trout hit but none kept. Reds in the same lake but more scattered. Brought home three and caught four.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0803.JPG
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	576761

Sunday was slower yet again. However I did a nice spec going 23" over a small reef on the Texas trout killer. My buddy Mark met me around 10 am and I took him to the lake. Reds were there but it took some work...I caught two keepers and Mark 1 and we threw back maybe five small rats. Seemed to be more skittish Sunday...guessing due to the traffic of the weekend.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0810.JPG
Size:	169.3 KB
ID:	576762

Good weekend all around and great to be back on the water
    sigpic

Nice weekend, very nice, thanks for the report.

Comment

Good to see you got out there and caught some fish. Nice report.

Comment

Nice going, pledge brother! Glad to see you finally sprung for some new flip flops as well!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
          Nice going, pledge brother! Glad to see you finally sprung for some new flip flops as well!
          Those are my good ones!
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the report.
            "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Working...
            X