Well, it has been a while!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, it has been a while!

Howdy all, it has been a while since I have been on the board but since I am not at FTU anymore I may have some more time on my hands to be a little more active. Been doing a few builds and always enjoy seeing what everyone is turning out! I have seen alot of guys come a long ways with their work! Here is one I did for a friend to tear up some blues and spanish macks in Notrh Carolina and wanted to share how well the new KL guide train from fuji works. This entire guide train weighs just about as much as an older style size 30! With the high frame the need for a large ring is eliminated and you can use smaller lighter guides. this is a 6'6 ml and weighs 3.25oz with regular split cork grips and Fui VSS seat. Casts better imho, so check them out for your next spinner build. Guides: BKLAG 12, 8, 5.5, blag, 5.0 the rest of the way. Designed to be used with braid!

Click image for larger version

Name:	CAM00391.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	575408Click image for larger version

Name:	CAM00392.jpg
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	575409Click image for larger version

Name:	CAM00394.jpg
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	575410

Good to have you back . Thanks for sharing .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Sweet Alan! That spinner you built me is dynamite!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice! Good to see you posting again and those guides wrap really well. I asked about you this morning and your fellow agents said you had the early shift.

Comment

Good job, I like the color.

Comment

Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Working...
            X