Shark Attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shark Attack

While culling lion fish from a reef this diver gets an unwanted surprise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuJmrv_KF24
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

man, good thing he had the spear, could 've been much worse. He definitely meant business!

Comment

I would have used up all the oxygen in my tanks. That can happen anytime you get into their environment! That is why I wade fish in shallow water and will not get deep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great video. All I can say is X%$S that
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Old Salt View Post
          I would have used up all the oxygen in my tanks. That can happen anytime you get into their environment! That is why I wade fish in shallow water and will not get deep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          More shark attacks occur in shallow water than deep. More often then not it's a case of mistaken identity rather than a provoked attack.
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
            More shark attacks occur in shallow water than deep. More often then not it's a case of mistaken identity rather than a provoked attack.
            I had a 4 or 5 foot one push the marsh grass aside and swim right past my leg last year. Thought it was a red till it got up on me. Scared the crud out of me.
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
              I had a 4 or 5 foot one push the marsh grass aside and swim right past my leg last year. Thought it was a red till it got up on me. Scared the crud out of me.
              Whaaat !? I bet it took a little while to gain composure after that . Scary video ... No thank you .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
              X