As good as it gets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As good as it gets

Fished East Bay today for a change of scenery and get away from the crowds with Lonnie, and Grant and had one of the best days I’ve had in a long while. We started the day off wading the north shoreline same old stuff shell and mud tide was incoming at daylight. We got about 30 yards from the boat and Lonnie hooks up with a nice 6 lber, not a bad start to the day, we catch a dozen or so of decent fish nothing big so we decided to make a move before the minor feeding time which was at 10-12. We made a short run down the shoreline and keyed in on some active bait. Killed the motor, power poled down, we all three hop out and the day of a life time for most anglers began. Now this might sound made up, fake, b/s, etc but every word of this is true. From about 1030 til 1230 yielded for me 15 over 4lbs 7 over 5lbs 3 over 6lbs and a 7lber. Lonnie and Grant both had 10 over 4lbs 4 over 5lbs 2 over 6lbs (I think). Literally every other cast for 2 solid hours we caught and released fish in the 3-7 lb range. During all of this the tide had went slack and turned around and started to head out and at the swing is when it lit off. Lure of choice for me was the Pink Maniac Mullet Slow Sink (Signature Series) which Shawn and Dana are in the stages of production as we speak. Truly an awesome day on the water and the best thing about it is that we saw maybe 5 boats all day.

Capt Brent Juarez
    GTTS
    Attached Files

Sweet!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

nice!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

great pics...

Comment

Awesome report and pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Comment

Amazing day awesome guys!
            Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

Dang this debunks the "there are no trout in east bay".lol...great catchin day.
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Yo Capt. where'd you pick up that pink/red MM ... ?!?!? That thing is sick ... !

Comment

Sounds like one of those days where everything goes right. I love those days...well done
                  Team Rolling Thunder

Comment

Cool,WTG cant happen often enough! Maniac mullet strikes again!! Great pics too!
                    West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Working...
                    X