Saltwater Fishing Noob!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saltwater Fishing Noob!!!

I'm very new to Saltwater fishing and trying to teach myself via forums, YouTube, and trial & error. I live a couple hours north of Galveston and try to make the trip as often as I can. So far it's been more exploritory investigation than fishing so far. I've been lucky at Seawolf Park and Rollover bass as I caught a huge Redfish at each location during my first two fishing attempts. I have no access to a boat so I'm restricted to bank fishing. You aren't going to catch my in the water so wade fishing is out as well. lol. Just here for educational purposes and hopefully, make a few friends to have new adventures with.

Well , welcome !
    You’ve embarked on a great adventure that never grows old .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Try the TX. City dike, 3 different types of fishing in one place, you got a shallow sandy shoreline on the left, and the right side has big chunks of granite with a depth of about 3 feet at the rocks and there's a pier at the end. There's a bait camp at the foot of the dike.
      Green grass and high tides forever
      Mike Mathena

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Welcome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome.
            "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Working...
            X