Astros vs royals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astros vs royals

I'm going to get more blood clots watching the Astros . Top of the 8th and Rasmus popped a homer .... 5-2 Houston . Can it be !? Hang tough guys !
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

We got this mr plug !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Oh ..... Why didn't you tell me earlier !?
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

YES !!! 5-2 astros !!!

Comment

Great game!

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Two games yesterday, four today. Can't get enough. Football season started yet?

Comment

Well , pshaw , the Astros lost their lead to loose to the Royals today .
              But , the next two games are in Houston with Dallas Kiekel (sp ?) on the mound Sunday . If we win that game then we have two more games left , needing to win one .

Comment

stick to your dentist profession plugger. next thing you'll be like hmaier and predict some off the wall NFL predictions.

Comment

HAR ! No predictions , just pointing out the facts .....laced with hope .

Comment

Keep hope alive, Plugger! If Kuechel can silence the bats of KC, we only have to win one more with two chances. Baseball is getting tougher to pick than football. Ask j.t. and his Vegas gurus.

Comment

I win one, lose one. You can go broke betting baseball

Comment

The longhorns are starting to catch on to the Charlie Strong philosophy. Hook' em

Comment

ITS 1:00 p.m. And OU still sucks

Comment

Them Texas City boys play hard.

Comment

What's hard about looking for a unemployment check in the mail box ? Oh wait that's Alvin not Texas city !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                              X