Trout Support Lures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trout Support Lures

Just received my new lures from trout support, bone diamond and chicken on a chain. Looking forward to fishing with them. Thanks Tobin.
    Attached Files

Let us know how they do!

-FP

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_A View Post
      Just received my new lures from trout support, bone diamond and chicken on a chain. Looking forward to fishing with them. Thanks Tobin.
      Hope they work well. They look like they should.
      Keith Bodine 1st Cav 1966-1967
      RVN A/229th AHB/Door Gunner
      sigpic

Comment

Nice!! Waiting for mine and like you Steve, can't wait to use them.
        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Got mine also. They were waiting when I got back to my Houston home. Really like the color! Thanks again!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Interestingly, the other night, I watched a guy in his kayak from the upper deck of my bayhouse catch some trout in the underwater lights of the canal. I noticed the lure he was using has a really nice action to it, simulating a "lost" solo mullet zig-zagging in the water. The trout were nailing it. I asked him what he was using and it was a trout support lure. So I did what any good fisherman would do, and I went to the website and ordered me some!! Looking forward to trying them out. I like that you can rig them weedless also, since there is quite a bit of underwater sea grass in the flats that I commonly fish.

Comment

Thanks Guys.. glad you like them and thanks for being a part of the launch. Good reports coming in.

Craig Salor in CC did some bass fishing and caught 5 bass over 5 lbs this past weekend. Another guy from the 'other' board caught a limit of trout and a new personal best 27" trout. Still trying to get his pics.

Here's Craig's

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1674.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	562715Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0223.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	562716
              TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Awesome looking baits. Can't wait to give em a try. Thanks Tobin!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Report, Report, Report,+Pics.
                  Keith Bodine 1st Cav 1966-1967
                  RVN A/229th AHB/Door Gunner
                  sigpic

Comment

Received mine this weekend. Sling em all day next time out. Thanks Tobin

Comment

I saw a video you made about how to rig your bait , Tobin . You need to share what video information you have about the bait with us all .
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Here ya go..

Here's the how to rig it video, I've been busy working on the pink one for everyone. Plum treuse was sent in last week to the injector. It takes about 6 weeks to get them back from them. Will keep everyone posted.

TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Had a chance to fish the Trout Support.com lure this weekend in West Galveston and I think I have a new favorite lure! So my initial impression is that this is a great soft plastic lure.. it's like the love child of a saltwater assassin and corky, that can be fished like either of these, or fished almost like a top water with walking the dog action. I wade fished this weekend over shallow grass flats and caught several keeper size trout and a large ladyfish using exclusively the TS lure. I caught more fish than my dad who was fishing next to me using a skitterwalk I had my lure rigged for weedless action and modified the hook as described by Tobin in his youtube video. A little tip here.. instead of holding the hook in your hand when you bend it with pliers, you can also just place the straight shank on a relatively flat surface and hold the portion near the barb with the pliers. Many sets of fishing pliers out there on the market already have small rounded notches in them that are perfect for hold hook securely. I bend my hooks on the arm rest of my couch with a dish towel under it.. this way no risk to hooking my hand (inside joke if you watched the youtube video). This morning the wind kicked up quite a bit but the lure still flies far even into the wind. With the wind or with no wind, I was able to chunk the bait the same distance I would with a hard plastic top water. That's pretty impressive considering it's soft plastic and rigged with only a weedless hook. I also had a subset rigged with a weighted weedless hook. I didn't find that this made much difference in the casting distance for me, but did change the action of the bait some. I could see this being a good option is you wanted to fish the lure with more of an up and down (rising and falling) action or in deeper water. I plan on continuing to fish the lure hard for the next several months and will update my impression or post pictures if I catch any lunkers.

Comment

Great work KingFish!!! spot on brotha. "The love Child of an Assasin and a corky" I love it.

There's other good reports coming in. There's a little learning curve for some with them.. Tighten the drag a little for the hookset or thumbdown on the spool for the hook set. We're working on the other colors but process with the injector is a little .. well let's just say it requires patience. Can't wait to see what you guys catch..
                            TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Had to share my catch...this was in a canal, in the lights, and on the 1st cast after getting my order!!

I'd say it's a good start. I've had several short strikes since, but after watching Tobin's video on "walking -the-dog" I'm probably yanking too fast...I'll keep trying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X