west Bay 12/7/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• west Bay 12/7/16

First off , its been a few years since i've posted anything so here goes. i got out on the 7th and fished the south shoreline. Fished several areas with most producing rat reds and dink trout. Ended the day with 2 keeper reds and 7 keeper trout. The biggest tip i can give is the fish wanted the retrieve slow almost dragging the bait on the bottom. Down South plastic's were the bait of the day, i did throw some twitch baits with no takers.
    i also got out a few days around thanksgiving, with about the same numbers but a better class of fish with a couple of trout pushing the 25 inch mark.
    Attached Files

Nice report Castaway!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice fish! What was the water like? Thinking about hitting it tomorrow before the winds start rippin.

Comment

Excellent report. Thanks and nice pics.

Comment

Water was a little off color, but still very fishable. It should clear quickly.

Comment

Very nice report!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks for sharing ! Nice slam !
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
              X