Tried something different

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tried something different

With the chill in the air and a new wind direction, we decided to go to stay on shorelines that haven't been very productive. We tried 3 spots that had been void of flounder the last few months.It seems like something may be starting to happen. The fish were there. The action began as soon as we turned the lights on. The flounder seem to have a little more width and thickness to them. We only saw one undersized fish.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Super nice!

Comment

Right on!
      TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Nice slab nabbing Shorty!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys. Gotta get out there and get them while we can. It'll be over soon enough.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome.

Gotta get out there and get them while we can. It'll be over soon enough.
              True story. I have been watching the tides and it looks like the next several days are gonna be ideal. I like a low tide during the evening (early evening preferably for finishing up quick and getting back to sleep) so the grass lines aren't flooded deep. I get off work Monday so I'm gonna hit it up for the next 3 nights after that and stock up for the Winter.

Comment

Sounds great ...... Thanks for sharing .
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                X