Wallisville - Upper Trinity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wallisville - Upper Trinity

Went and ran upper Trinity today with a two of my buddies. Tide was way out on the bay. Flood stage North of I-10. Went exploring up North ran some new areas etc. Ran out to the bay and went flying across some sand flats water was roughly 4" across the flat a boat behind me never had a chance I still don't understand why someone would follow something put up a 20' rooster tail

We saw them back at the launch they said they pushed it for an hour until they got it off the flat

Great day on the water
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Sounds like fun Coe,put pushing the boat deal i have done that enough.
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

fuzzzy and i saw a boat that looked like you in jumbalie cove.......guess not........lol.....on the way back to faboys.......some boat passed us and went straight into the reefs as me and fuzzy passed them with a smile.
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

That might have been James... TXSHOCKWAVE. He's over in Bayou Vista

There are 4 mud boats including mine I've seen running around West Bay.

Comment

No pics?
          I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

I got a video actually... just a pic of Travis & Nick didn't want to post a pic of two dude this ain't Tx Lady Anglers

Comment

LMAO... Yea you dont want to follow a boat kicking up a 20' rooster tail... It makes out for a long day in the skinny...

Comment

You need to run around the flats at SLP this summer around Memorial day and watch the newbies run aground that follow ya!!
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                  We saw them back at the launch they said they pushed it for an hour until they got it off the flat
                  Did you tell them you had a shortcut???

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                    Did you tell them you had a shortcut???
                    I yelled follow me and then under my breath said you'll never make it

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                      I yelled follow me and then under my breath said you'll never make it
                      Way too funny! Just ain't right though, lol!
                      Last edited by WestEndAngler; March 6, 2010, 09:30 PM. Reason: quote and to add to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X