This is for the Bass Fishermen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is for the Bass Fishermen

Here is an article that I wrote about some of the bait combos and tactics I use to put more bass in the boat. These combos happen to use lures from 2 bait companies based right here in the Lone Star State....

Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Nice write-up and promotion of keeping your money local buying good Texas products. I'm a huge fan of Hogie lures out of El Campo and have been for a long time. 6 pack for less than 2.00 and catch plenty fish.

Comment

Yes I agree we need to keep our money in Texas when ever possible. Hogie does make some fine baits!!
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

I've been fishing hogie lures for 30 years and they still do business the same way... Dusty sends me 100 lures and a invoice in the mail and I mail him a check back...
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Awesome. If I ever go back to freshwater I'll definitely try these. Great job. Lord Bless.
          robert
          And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Working...
          X