Ban At SLP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban At SLP

The bad apples seem to have ruined it for the rest of us! Well I hope it saves lives.

http://abc13.com/swimming-to-be-bann...&sf104554739=1
    "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

I'm thinking the Galveston side isn't that stupid.

And besides, I never knew a bunch of county commissioners from Brazoria County owned those waters. Lol

Comment

LOL, I'm more than positive that is the truth. I never really fished the area that while be restricted but a couple times from the bank and never have gotten in the water near the bridge. Just to dang dangerous!
      "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

The car bodies and old boiler were pretty much gone anyway.

I think there's a golfcart out there that was 'borrowed' and dumped in the water-oh wait, that was by the Marina-ha ha-only one or 2 folks may get that.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
          I'm thinking the Galveston side isn't that stupid.

And besides, I never knew a bunch of county commissioners from Brazoria County owned those waters. Lol
          They are trying to control access, but yeppir, other than the Californiagoodfornuthin Beotch Carol Severance vs. Texas G.L.O., the beach is owned by the State, not the County.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

They just want to start charging us at some point. LOL. They have restricted beach access all up and down Galveston. Pretty soon it will be on the bayside. But would not be surprised to see some condos go up soon. They are gonna say, "Hey you can't swim or fish there let's build a resort". Smh

Comment

Working...
            X