#METOO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #METOO

I was sexually harassed in 1994 at the original Cyclone Anayas during an extended lunch by a female coworker. Man, that was great. Later I was harassed and assaulted by a different female coworker in the stairwell between the 24-26th floors of San Felipe Plaza. I thought I was gonna spload that time, but someone else entered the staircase and ruined it. I've been sexually harassed numerous times in my career-thank goodness it was always by the opposite sex.

Now folks, one must look at what the definition of sexual harassment is nowadays. It certainly was not truly 'sexual harassment' back in the 80s,90s and 2000s; however, by today's P.C. Bullchip standards where 'everyone is a snowflake' I fit thaqt PC BS definition. Folks weren't snowflakes back then-if you were, you were treated 'appropriately'-someone beat the stuffing outta you-and you likely deserved it. Nowadays a man does not open a door for a lady, a man does not offer a lady first entry onto an elevator-BULLCHIP-My Momma would slap the stuff outta you and refer to you as a trashy degenerate. Gentlemen ALWAYS open doors for women and always let women onto elevators first-Gentlemen treat ladies with respect and kindness; otherwise, you are a snowflake and do not need a Man Card. These women had a choice IMO, they could have said "Forget You" and walked out, but did not. It's sorta like when I go to Centerfolds and end up paying for a lady's "College Edumacation"-they sexually throw themselves upon me, forcing me to empty my wallet and it's sort of like a Lichen-a symbiotic relationship.

IMO, these 'women' claiming harassment 15-20 years after the so-called event are nothing but ho's looking for attention. The Weinsteins always existed-always will-and they chose to let him maul them just like I let the ladies I worked with 'maul me'-except they didn't maul me to get ahead, make millions and 15 years later claim-Hey, he screwed me too-well IMO, those women LET HIM-ok, maybe some didn't, but those that did traded the sex for career and are now beotching about it because they are now rich and famous-likely because they slept their way to the top. Reminds me of a joke-I asked a pretty girl if she'd sleep with me for $1,000,000-she said yes, if cash and I see it and get it beforehand-then I said 'What about $100?" and she said "No"-I then said "Well, we just gotta work out the right price, like the hooker on Main"-you can guess what happened next-she slapped ME for her being a Ho????!!! It's still the same-sex for $-just the amount she charges is different.

Now some of you may say I'm defending rapists-be assured I am not-they are the lowest of low-same as murderers. I think rapists and perverts should be castrated, then have "arrow' tattoos on their back so the other prisoners know where to insert items-then death. I don't believe an accusation made 15 or so years after they 'made their career' are true. I do believe that child molesters are different and late accusations likely are true and should be investigated and no statute of limitations should apply to child molestation-ever. Those type of people should be allowed to have the victim's family decide their fate.

BTW, I think Bill Clinton is a molester/harasser-where's Hellary stand on that? Oh, that's right, she pays Bill's accusers off with lots of $$$ because she knows his accusers are true-how come the #metoo folks aint attacking him? Hmmmmmmm.

That's all folks. Just my $0.01 worth. It probably aint even worth a penny. But, Dayum, I do miss being sexually harassed at work by those ladies.
    Last edited by Robalo; February 14, 2018, 05:13 PM.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Ibtsoom;366542][/
      QUOTE]

The cad ! He should be prosecuted if found . Would that be incest ?
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Well, in defense of Bill Clinton, I don't blame him at all. What would you do if you were married to Hillary?

Comment

Loks like another dummycrat champion of the #Metoo movement bit the dust. It couldn't get any sweeter.

Comment

Working...
          X