West End Anglers - Sunday in the Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West End Anglers - Sunday in the Surf

Open invitation to those that would like to meet up Sunday AM for some surf fishing...

I think we'll meet right near Pirates West. 13 Mile Road beach access basically where Stewart Road dead ends into FM 3005 (past the old Pirates Marina & Stewart Mansion etc)... You'd drive right across FM 3005 and the beach park will be right in front of you.

Is anyone interested in meeting up for a Sunday morning surf fishing party let me know. Think it would be fun.

5:30 AM
    Sunday
    13 Mile Road Beach Access

If you get lost call me:

713-594-4252
    Last edited by WestEndAngler; July 22, 2010, 11:18 AM.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

lol and battle 4' waves from the TS that is going to be hitting us Monday morning.....

Comment

oh by the way I am in!

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
        lol and battle 4' waves from the TS that is going to be hitting us Monday morning.....
        I heard 2' & calm winds out 20NM... but I'm in to fish surf regardless

Comment

Oh, let's meet there at 5:30 AM

Comment

We are right in the middle of the cone for a Monday hit. Like I said I am in though. See you down there.

Comment

Our place is a stones throw from there. I may have a couple teens in tow, if they can wake up early enough. What start time, 6ish?
              At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

5:30ish works.

Originally posted by Oleander Kayaker View Post
                Our place is a stones throw from there. I may have a couple teens in tow, if they can wake up early enough. What start time, 6ish?
                At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

ill try to make it but if the surf is flat ill go to surfside lol...

Comment

Originally posted by extremewaderdude88 View Post
                    ill try to make it but if the surf is flat ill go to surfside lol...
                    You'll be living up to your name if those TS waves come in.

Comment

sounds good if im not surfing.
                      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

The storm is a far ways away and the waves are really big now. Could not imagine what it will look like on Sunday. I will play it by ear and might make it out there.
                        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

So far, my info has Sunday NE- E 5-10, 2 foot or less waves. I had planned on taking my yak to the south jetty, good on a NE - N direction and flat surf. I'll see what they say on saturday. Been catching trout there in the surf ? I went to the Boliver Pocket last saturday in the yak, 4 trout and some heavy action for a few minutes near where I parked my truck until the storm busted out of the east and the illegals watched me from the beach to see if I would make it in alive what with the Hawaiian type breakers. I surfed in on my yak and they met me at the beach. Were nice enough to offer to help carry my yak to the truck.
                          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I'll make a decision Saturday....

Comment

I with Coe, will make a decision after a few cold ones saturday night
                              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                              X