2-16-2018 galveston island state park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-16-2018 galveston island state park

I finally got out to fish on Friday . There was a slow outgoing tide until around 2:30 pm . Clear water , 53 degrees , air 70 degrees ,none to slight wind , SW I think , in the afternoon which actually helped by giving a little
    off color water cover
    for the fish in shallow water . Foggy in the morning . The kayak launch trail had water erosion . The picture of it failed to load for some reason .
    Attached Files
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Continued

I paddled the circumference of Dana Cove . I saw bait here and there but no active fish sign . The foggy sky blended with the water .
    Attached Files
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

End

I went to Eckert Bayou and jigged for flounder to no avail . Finally after the wind picked up in the afternoon, I landed a keeper red with a gold spoon . The only bite I got all day . I left at 5 pm . Well , the picture of the red fish wouldn’t load either .
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice to hear ya got out there buddy. Thanks for the report.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

I posted this report on Saturday the 17 th and today Monday the 19th it is not in the NEW POSTS category . I started a thread about new posts not staying in the NEW POSTS for very long . If this report was posted by someone else and I didn’t sign in to WEST END ANGLERS for 4 days , I wouldn’t see this post . NEW POSTS should be viewable longer . Hello Coe , hello
          moderator! Can this be addressed?

Comment

It's a conspiracy against your posts doc...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
              I posted this report on Saturday the 17 th and today Monday the 19th it is not in the NEW POSTS category . I started a thread about new posts not staying in the NEW POSTS for very long . If this report was posted by someone else and I didn’t sign in to WEST END ANGLERS for 4 days , I wouldn’t see this post . NEW POSTS should be viewable longer . Hello Coe , hello
              moderator! Can this be addressed?
              That's because it's no longer a new post to you... You've read it.

I'm sure it can be addressed but webmaster is tied up with other things that are causing issues with the site being up & down.
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

What you are saying is if I don’t read a new post , it stays in that category for longer than 3-4 days .

Comment

Nice pics Henry. Sorry you didn't do better.

Comment

It's all good Dale ! Something is better than nothing .

Comment

I got these pictures loaded with Tapatalk .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X