Some models take Caribbean disturbance into Gulf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some models take Caribbean disturbance into Gulf

Time to start watching the news everyday! http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...her&id=9204668
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

92L, if it develops, will be a weak tropical storm coming between the western side of the Florida panhandle and New Orleans Sat. or Sunday.

93L, looks to be a fish storm
    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

I agree, but after Ike I don't trust and storms in the gulf.
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Re: Some models take Caribbean disturbance into Gulf

I'm looking foward to get some of the rain north of us right now... hurricane I don't want to talk about hurricanes or go thur another one.

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

You can't depend on the weather liars, trust your own forecast. We as being outdoorsmen we can probably predict the weather better than any meteorologists

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff barton View Post
            You can't depend on the weather liars, trust your own forecast. We as being outdoorsmen we can probably predict the weather better than any meteorologists
            Don't we all wish
            Karma's a beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpress89 View Post
              Don't we all wish
              LMAO! Yep!
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

hell yeah. haven't been surfing in? need something to stir the water up.
                the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

It's starting to look like 92L will meander our way and bring some rain (maybe as a tropical storm), Monday or Tuesday.

Erin (93L) is still a fish storm and is acting much like Dorian did.
                  At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

If they name 92L "Astros", It won't hit anything.

( lifted from a radio comment this AM)

Comment

Ouch!
                      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

92 won't do anything here except generate some swell, which is already happening.
                        Relax Mike, you'll go nuts freaking about every storm that hits the gulf.
                        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

The media if they could would have everyone whipped up into a frenzy and exiting Houston in a panic . Something to fill their time slot since they don't report on the Benghazi , NSA , IRS scandals and mishandling of Syria and Egypt .
                          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                          X