Overtime burned the dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overtime burned the dog

How many times have you seen that? Cleveland a 6 point under dog and all they need is to hit the winning shot or have GS hit a winning shot in regulation. Instead it goes to over time and loose by 8. My friend says "over time is where dogs go to die".

This series is going to be good and I don't even care for basketball much.

I flashed back to the supebowl last night. My team has the ball with time running out and a great chance to win makeing a bonehead mistake. We needed that win.

Comment

LeBron's a bad dude. Lol

Comment

GS played pathetic. They win that game and the series is over.

Poor Lebron is wearing down carrying the load in regulation, up until he misses the shot that would win it. This is going to 7.

Comment

Lol. Cleveland locked them up defensively. It's amazing how LeBron can get the most out of the bench. Man down, next up. I'll' take the rock. Climb on my back.

Comment

Even Michael Jordan had Scottie Pippen and Kobe had Shaq. If you like and know basketball, you have to take your hat off to the king. I do, and I'm a Rockets fan.

Comment

There's no doubt he is the best and most dominate player in the league. He takes control of the game and carrys the team on his back.

Up until the last shot. Lol

Comment

I just think hes getting older and wearing down late in the game. That's why I think if the series goes to 7, he's gonna be one worn out dude come the last 3 minutes of game 7.

Comment

Golden State should win in six but don't sell the Cav's short. Easy LeBron only had a few minutes rest, basketball is a fast physically, demanding game. It's hard to hit shot's when you're tired, defense takes the most out of the player.

Comment

Tonight's the night. Let's get 'em Easy!

Comment

"Easy" is gassed. And when Easy is gassed the Cavs are done.

Comment

Not looking good.

Comment

The warriors had gone to minus -130 series favorite and after last night they are minus-380.

Comment

Working...
                          X