Another great day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another great day!

Fished with a husband and wife team today, Nick and Kami. They were In Town from Virginia visiting family. We fished a handful of spots that I have been on for the last couple of weeks and things just went right today. We landed 10 on fly, Kami had 2 and Nick had the other 8. We saw nearly every classic redfish scenario you could imagine today, tailing fish, cruising fish, pods, and even a few crawlers. Both of them landed a 26 Inch red today. I was worried that it may be bad since Nick's first ever redfish was a 26, but it worked out fine.

What they didn't tell me when we had planned the trip is that they are semi professional videographers/photographers that have already created several short fly fishing films. There should be some cool video and photos that come from today's trip. Just have to wait until they are home and can send stuff to me.

We had a lot of great shots at fish, including 2 big trout. Hooked 12, had several others eat flies that we didn't hook, had 2 reds get into the backing and still landed a respectable 10 slot reds on fly.
    http://www.theshallowist.com

Can't wait to see the video they shot Capt. Steve!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Wow. What a day. I look forward tothe video too.
      "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Great Day! I'll be waiting on the vid!
        "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Comment

Beautiful photos Capt. Steve

Comment

Cool! Looks like a great day for it.
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
            X