POC 11/8 report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POC 11/8 report

Looking at the weather forecast all last week hoping to get a calm day to fish West Bay. Well as of Sunday morning 18 to 20 out of the northeast made up my mind to head to POC. My son and I loaded up Sunday evening and headed to Port O'Connor, we have a great place to stay 2 min from Froggies ramp. When we arrived at the ramp at 630 am, I couldn't believe how high the water was from Ida and it changed our options so we headed a cove near Mitchells cut, had some blow ups and caught 4 reds all seemed to be 18 1/2 inches, we then jumped back in the boat and on to Fish pond to get shut out, jumped back in the boat and on to Mules Slough where we proceded to hammer the reds, we caught all in 2 to 3 feet of water with bone super spooks. Can't remember the last time catching wore me out, but, from 1030 to 130 it was on. I honestly lost count of the blow ups and between the two us we released 16 reds that were just undersized and we kept 3 fish that were 20 1/2 to 21 inches.

Sorry no pictures

Great report Neil....thanks!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice report .. thanks!
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
      X