Aggie QB's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aggie QB's

Well HOWDY...Sumlin gonna be on the hot seat soon???? What the heck is happening in CS?
    sigpic

Don't you just love it!!.I think these kids are realizing that they can't compete there(Just my opinion),or there may be something else going on.Baylor and TCU are getting the majority of the top HS players in the state.Not to mention the stacked SEC.I don't know or care,but seeing the Aggies in turmoil doesn't hurt my feelings one bit.
    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Wonder what Ohio State and TCU thought about the "stacked SEC" last year?

And don't bring up my Longhorns; they think everybody is stacked.
      Last edited by JT; December 19, 2015, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FLAPPER View Post
        Don't you just love it!!.I think these kids are realizing that they can't compete there(Just my opinion),or there may be something else going on.Baylor and TCU are getting the majority of the top HS players in the state.Not to mention the stacked SEC.I don't know or care,but seeing the Aggies in turmoil doesn't hurt my feelings one bit.
        exactly. Took the words right out of my mouth.

Comment

Bye Bye Kevin.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
          X