Like father like son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like father like son

A lot of you guys who got to meet and get to know my son over the last few years. He is a fishing fanatic but has started something new.
    He started playing volleyball a few months ago and I just got him registered for a Houston boys club team. Their season is almost over but he is going to play at nationals with them in the 14U division. They have a few experience players and several new players. He is the tallest player on the team and is left handed so he will hit right side and block the power hitter. Hopefully he will improve over the next few years and be good enough to get a scholarship somewhere. He already has the basic skills and loves the game. He should be taller than me so hopefully makes it to 6'8" or so.
    I have attached a few short clips in case you're Intrested in seeing them. They will be playing nationals in Dallas next week.

https://youtu.be/SyeCRdAVLGY

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Man that's awesome. And I know your one proud dad for sure. Congrats to him on his success and hardwork. And also commend you on your time and effort you put into his commitment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome Chip. He will be towering of you before you know it.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
      X