Shot a few dux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shot a few dux

Hadn't been on the island in forever...FINALLY able to get away and get a few days down there and shot 30 or so ducks over a few days. Took my buddy Mark out a couple times as well so good to get the old man on some birds. Hunted both S and N shorelines. Red heads were thick as usual...had some big groups (40+ birds) decoy three times. Shot some widgeon, scaup, and gadwall but they were few. Not a single pintail seen by me let alone shot. Anyone seeing any??? Whole lotta fun.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Good hunting btc !!!!
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Nice. Its been poor at my place.

Comment

Nice going Brad. Are those palm fronds from my trees? Ha Ha. See, now I have a reason to tell Mark I aint trimming my palms-need the fronds for Brad's duck blinds!! That will make his wife real happy!! NOT.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice going Brad!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
          X