Tired of the cold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tired of the cold

Just joined the tribe. Going to escape the Michigan winter and stay in Galveston for 3 months. Look forward to fishing west bay.

Oh great, another Yankee.

Before you pack that carpet bag, better check the temps. It's been colder here than up there the last several days.

Welcome aboard. When are you arriving? Lots of great knowledge here. Just ask questions and folks will help you out. - Sandy
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Looks like we'll get do will get there the first of February we need to stop in Houston and see the grand daughter before gaveston. Wind chills here are below 0 so anything warmer is good i keep casting but my lure keeps bouncing of the ice. I want to thank all the members for posting they have been extremely helpful for me preparing to fish there. Mike

Comment

Welcome Mike. Hit us up when you get down here.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Welcome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome
              Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Welcome
                "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Working...
                X