Things are looking up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things are looking up

Reports from EMB have been a bit slow lately, mostly due to the terrible weather we've been having down here. The south to west winds we had turn this bay into chocolate milk. There's some reds on the south shoreline and guys throwing bait have been getting some trout too.... Today turned out to be a beautiful day, light SE winds and a good tide. Caught a 21" trout on a topdog 808 at the first spot. Second spot I fished the end of a reef and using a redshad BA, caught trout up to 22", lost a few, and let some go. Went looking for some reds, but a storm started blowing in around noon, so I headed in. The next cold front will get this bay turned on.
    Attached Files

Great job Steve......Looking forward to hitting it down there this winter!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Good job steve1
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Nice Steve, those are some good eaters for sure. Good Fishing.

Comment

very nice.
          michelle

Comment

nice catching,congrats
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice job Steve

Comment

I'm ready Steve all I need is a plane ticket home... It looks like Friday I will be around LJ...
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I can't wait tell winter Steve,it's going to be on i think!
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                    ..........I'm looking forward to winter too, should be milder, to say the least than last year. Already been scouting out some new holes.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                      Me too.....nice catch Steve.
                      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Nice job!
                        They like shiny spoons...

Comment

thanks for the report we was going to east matogorda this morn but stayed up with the new grandson tolate went to bastrop got on some reds so going in the morn love e. mat.

Comment

Good job , thanks for the report !!
                            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Yeah, thanks for the report ...I'll be down there tomorrow bright and early to help a friend prefish for the Guides Cup. I'm hoping I don't bring my chitty luck down, I'm looking to rid myself of this plague! Worst year ever fishing for me....literally chitt!
                              And don't even get me started on how many tickets I've had to pay lawyers for this year ......(but thats another thread)...luck really needs to change here!
                              Don't be a Nancy!
                              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
                              X