2019 FWE KidsFish2!! Sept 21 - Donations / Sponsors Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 FWE KidsFish2!! Sept 21 - Donations / Sponsors Needed

FWE is seeking sponsors and support for the 2019 FWE "KidsFish2" Tourney. This is a great opportunity for everyone to get their kids outside, off the video games and get them fishing!!

Every bit of the money that we raise for this tourney goes right back to the kids in prizes. Last year we had ~ 50 young anglers and every one of them walked away with at least 2 raffle prizes and loads of great memories!!

This tournament has been a great success and it's all because of the amazing support we get from our members and sponsors. If you're interested in making a donation (anything helps - cash, gear, time etc..) or becoming a sponsor, or you work for a company that you think might want to help out.. please post up here or shoot myself or WestEndAngler a PM and we'll let you know the details on how to do it.

Thanks so much! See you guys out there in September!!

"Ibtsoom"
    Mike
    Shut up and FISH!!

Got some outboard payment money left in my wallet. Remind me this weekend Mike. Thanks for doing this for the kids! Always great to see them have such a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayou Uber View Post
      Got some outboard payment money left in my wallet. Remind me this weekend Mike. Thanks for doing this for the kids! Always great to see them have such a good time.
      Thanks, Jeff!
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Mike, I plan on doing 4 $25 Academy Gift Cards if that works for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by S-troop View Post
          Mike, I plan on doing 4 $25 Academy Gift Cards if that works for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Tom, You're a class act brother. Thanks so much!
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Thanks Mike and everyone that works on this tournament! It's alot of fun!
            Scott
            "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

I love to see the smiles on all those kids.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
              X