Holo-Pink Devileyes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holo-Pink Devileyes?

I ordered some of these and they looked better on their website. Anyone try this color yet or am I the guinea pig?
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

No, great baits. I tend to throw more pink in the winter times myself.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I got a couple but never really thrown them.

Also I opened up one of my tackle boxes with all brown lures in them and there all like slimy and smell funky lol. I havent opened it up in awhile and it's just been sitting in my room for about a year. Has anyone else experiences this? It basically ruined one of my tackle trays

Comment

I have a few but never really throw them. Keep saying I'm going to try them but end up going with my ol'reliable lures instead

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
          I ordered some of these and they looked better on their website. Anyone try this color yet or am I the guinea pig?

the color you see on the website is different. Jake said he had problems with the glitter melting or something like that. Still a good bait but I like the first ones with glitter and painted backs.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
            the color you see on the website is different. Jake said he had problems with the glitter melting or something like that. Still a good bait but I like the first ones with glitter and painted backs.
            Yep, I liked quite a few of the colors they first have and have changed.
            Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

I could sure use some original amber devil eyes! Anybody got any spares? Is the new rootbeer as good? Sorry about the hyjack.
              Just mind over matter, if you don't mind it don't matter. If it matters you better mind!

Comment

Originally posted by speckledred View Post
                I could sure use some original amber devil eyes! Anybody got any spares? Is the new rootbeer as good? Sorry about the hyjack.
                I have four or five left, and I don't think the new rootbeer is anywhere as close to as good a the original amber.

Comment

got me some at the fishin show!
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

007 made the pink ones work on Sunday for the only really fish we caught.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                      I have four or five left, and I don't think the new rootbeer is anywhere as close to as good a the original amber.
                      Derek...I used to think that too, but I'm quickly changing my mind! See my avatar...thats a 24"er, right after I caught a 23" flounder on the same lure.
                      Attached Files
                      Don't be a Nancy!
                      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
                      X