The lure brand NOT TO BUY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The lure brand NOT TO BUY

If it says badonk-a-donk on the label(THINK I SPELLED IT RIGHT) Leave it on the shelf. I have several of these lures that were given to me to try out. Though they are pretty I guess. I have not put one single fish in the boat with them. Im not sure why exactly all I know is you take a similar mirror lure and one of these side by side and mirror will produce a strike where these will absolutely not. It seems as though they are just knock offs to me, but save yourself some money and leave them alone.

I tear up the trout in the surf with the badonk-a-donks

Click image for larger version

Name:	bad1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	560603

Comment

I've caught fish with that very one. Mostly in the spring right at or just before daylight.
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Donk a badonk. Lmao.

Comment

I am with you!!!! I have not caught a fish on those . But, it caught me!!!lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

OK OK that one is a great one I keep a shedog lure exactly like that one tied on to a rod all the time. So they got one lure right guys. big deal.

Comment

My wife got me one in the mullet pattern and I tried it quite a bit before it made its way out of my tackle box.

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

boo hoo

Comment

I aint caught nothing on them either. Never bought one so now I'll scratch those off my list.
                  Tx's for the info!!
                  "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

It's not the arrow, it's the indian.
                    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

....are you serious?? Caught more solid fish with an old Bomber Badonkadonk lure than I am sure the law allows!! My best guess is that either you weren't pitching the color you needed to go along with the color of the water or you just weren't giving the fish the right presentation with that lure.
                      Of course, you might have been fishing in several spots at the wrong time me guesses!

....if you want to get rid of any you have I'll sure put them to good use down here in "Da Bayou" since you obviously think they are junk lures.

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                        It's not the arrow, it's the indian.
                        This.
                        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

The lure brand NOT TO BUY

Gave all mine away , don't know why but they never caught for me !
                          Take it off and put on a red head gold she dog and bamb , I never tried them again
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

the one lure I never liked and couldn't catch fish with is the manic mullet.

Comment

Don't buy them because there is a crappy new country song with a similar name

Kidding. Sure they work put in front of a feeding fish. Like most other lures. Spook jr works well so I will just keep on throwing that.

Comment

Working...
                              X