468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Morons.... Besides the Dozen trying To launch in Offats at 6:30 This Morning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Morons.... Besides the Dozen trying To launch in Offats at 6:30 This Morning!

I get to the ramp yesterday morning and there are three trucks about 12' apart parked perpendicular to the edge of the parking lot. The dumb arses basically left one spot on the far side of the lot to park a truck & trailer. I considered pulling in behind all three and blocking them in. I also considered pulling their valve stems, but settled for explaining the error of their ways when I got back to the ramp just behind them. 4 or 5 30-somethings that looked like they had been duck hunting.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

I like it when they park parallel in front of the full dumpsters at the marina on a Friday before a busy weekend and you miss pick up. And you get to pay twice when the trash truck has to come back out.

Comment

Here ya go. I always think about parking them in or on bad days pulling their valve stems.
      Attached Files
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I guess some people just aren't that bright

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

They park like this at TAMU.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

My buddy got yelled at by some yahoo claiming he owned the parking area in front of his slip and threatened to have my buddy's truck and trailer towed. My friend moved his rig figuring the psycho would key his truck. You run across that ahole Kenny? He lives by the ramp. And no, my friend parked correctly like you do Kenny.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
            X