New to west bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to west bay

I usually fish east bay but seeing all the big trout coming out of west back makes it where I cannot resist but try. You guys have any advice on spots to try or good kayak launch points?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LAUNCH :
    Galveston State Park
    San Luis Pass bay side behind toll booth
    San Luis Pass RV Park boat ramp Follets Island
    Fat Boys ( unattended and been known to have break ins )under causeway
    Bait camp under causeway Galveston Island side ( forget the name )
    Under 2004 bridge ( possible vandalism )

Where you launch usually for East Bay ?
    Rollover pass
    Stingaree Marina
    Port Boliver somewhere ?
    Fort Anahuac
    Anahuac Wildlife refuge
    Any place else ?
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Good luck-Plugger gave you some launch points-just be careful around the Pass-they did not find the Kayaker that drowned 1.5 weeks ago-found his yak but no body. Please make damnnn sure you have lights if night fishing in a yak-easy to run over in a boat.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I'll second being careful around the pass. We lost a kayaker last week at the pass. They still haven't found him or the kayak, only his locked truck.

There are lots of options... like above... and sportsman road, Galveston Bait and Tackle, and the county park (once where FatBoys was).
        TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Working...
        X