Cabin for rent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabin for rent

Does any one have a fish camp that they would rent out for a few days? Myself and couple of friends were interested in finding a place on the water that we could set up our lights and stay for a couple of days. We aren't looking for the Taj Mahal just a place to sleep with a toilet is about all we need. We have a boat so even one of the cabins out in West or Chocolate Bays would be great. We are all in our 50's and 60's so we wont be hooting and hollering all night tearing stuff up like a bunch of kids. Basically looking for a place to layup and fish all day and night without being bothered or driving home. We are all older, responsible non-smokers looking to get away for a few days.

Thank you
    TRUSSMAN

Trussman, you can count out renting any of the cabins in the bay. They are owned by the state of Texas and regulated by the GLO. Permits (contracts) for the cabin strictly prohibits any commercial use of the cabins, which would include rental.

Comment

I would look at a canal house facing the bay on VRBO... There you can fish all night and not have neighbors complaining about the lights shining into their bedroom all night. It's amazing how many phone calls I would receive when I'd turn the canal light on. That's why many have gone to underwater lights.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thank you.
        TRUSSMAN

Comment

Working...
        X