Green Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Lights

One of my kids gave me a 4' Green Magnet light for Christmas and having never fished with lights at night before I have no idea how best to use it. Any suggestions for a novice? Locations? Shallow water or deep water? How long does it take to attract fish? Should I just dangle it from the boat or sink it away from the boat? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

try hanging it off the boat when either fishing the jetties or 6' of water-hang it at about 4-5'. this time of year lights are pretty void of baitfish. When water warms up to about 70, then the baitfish will show and should take about 15 minutes for them to be around light.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
    X