No announcement yet.

The guy in the red Boat here is a tip!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The guy in the red Boat here is a tip!

This one beats all! This weekend I went fishing and decided to hit Snake Island. I was motoring in and planned on fishing the South point. There was a guy wade fishing so i powered down and was attempting to ease into a spot that was not disruptive to my fellow fisherman that was already there. (Yes I was a more than 500 yards away) All of the sudden a guy in a red boat comes flying in and stops between me and the spoil island less than 100 yards from me. Then he drops hit trolling motor and starts fishing. I was in a Carolina blue boat. My tip to you sir in the red boat stop being a jerk. I have been told there is a jerk behind every wake. I choose to believe there are some jerks behind some wakes but this guy wins Jerk of the year.

Sounds like my friend JT needs to get out there and do a little policing.

Comment

Hate to say it,but that's par for the course at Snake.Something is wrong if you DON'T get run up on over there.
      TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Originally posted by FLAPPER View Post
        Hate to say it,but that's par for the course at Snake.Something is wrong if you DON'T get run up on over there.
        We talked about it Saturday Flapper. The whole area is turning into a State Park

Comment

Welcome to the Texas coast and Galveston bay complex.
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Sounds like an opportunity to use some old flares ...

Comment

I think you got off light for a holiday weekend , actually . You are a brave soul to be fishing this weekend .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Memorial day weekend is when the circus comes to town.......and stays!!!!
                Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

There's a new Kevin van Dam born every day. Lmao

Comment

Working...
                  X