Stuffed flounder casserol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuffed flounder casserol

Its my creation. The link has my illustrated instructions and you can read replys from the Florida boys that have tried it. You will not be dissapointed.

Open link>>http://pensacolafishingforum.com/Topic155486.aspx
    Last edited by 2112; May 20, 2010, 11:27 PM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Bert your making me hungry .......is it done yet. thanks for the recipe.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Dude, that recipe is no joke. It's almost better than sex.
      Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
        Dude, that recipe is no joke. It's almost better than sex.
        Bert i like food.......... but better than sex
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

One bite and it's a party in you're mouth!

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
            One bite and it's a party in you're mouth!

that's what I told her

Comment

Damn, that looks good!!! I am hungry now, thanks.
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I've made this twice, but ramped it up with chopped celery, bell pepper, and onion in the dressing, and added shrimp in each layer, and then a couple of minutes before being done... layer the top with oysters. Melt butter with Paul Prudholm seafood seasoning, garlic, lemon juice, pepper, dash of whorchester sauce and apply to your plate as needed. Good stuff.
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Here's one i use Broiled Flounder
                  Makes 4 servings
                  Flounder is not only popular but versatile, for although it appears on local menus most often stuffed, we thought you'd like to try broiling. In our version the fish is actually cooked in a liquid, a little like poaching, but it's a method that keeps it
                  Find this recipe and more in Chef Paul Prudhomme's Pure Magic.

ingredients
                  water
                  2 tablespoons unsalted butter
                  2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
                  1 tablespoon, plus 1/2 teaspoons Chef Paul Prudhomme's Seafood Magic�
                  4 (4 to 5 ounces each) flounder fillets, 1/2 inch thick
                  how to prepare

Have the top rack of the broiler about 5 inches from the heat source and preheat the broiler. Add enough water to a 9 x 12 x 2-inch baking pan to measure 1/4 inch deep. Add the butter or margarine, lemon juice, and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the Seafood Magic. Place the pan under the broiler for 5 minutes to heat the liquid. Meanwhile, evenly sprinkle one side of each fillet with 1/2 teaspoon Seafood Magic. Lay the fillets, seasoned side up, in the pan and broil until lightly browned on top, 5 minutes if your fillets are exactly 1/2 inch thick. Remove with a slotted spatula, draining off all excess liquid, and serve immediately.

Note: You can use this recipe with other kinds of fish, such as trout, sole, bass, red snapper, redfish, tilefish, drum or walleye.

Note: You can substitute white wine for the lemon juice for a different taste.

I have others that i make flounder with {stuffed ,fried etc}
                  I know i have said it a lot and yall are tiered of it prob. but go to Paul Prudhomme web site and look at recipes or buy every book he has like i did....THe Bibble says it all "LOUISIANNA Kitchen}
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Gonna try out this casserole tonight. Found some flounders with 2 little holes in them last night.

Comment

I'll be trying this dish on Sunday. I have some fillets in the freezer just waiting for a good recipe.

I think I'll add oysters to the dressing and top it with some bay scallops.

Thanks for the idea!!!
                      "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

time to go kill some flatties
                        Team Rolling Thunder

Comment

I am going to def be using this one.
                          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

I made this for dinner tonight and impressed myself and my old lady. Think I might get lucky. Thanks for the recipe!
                            "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Comment

Re: Stuffed flounder casserol

Originally posted by RockFish11 View Post
                              I made this for dinner tonight and impressed myself and my old lady. Think I might get lucky. Thanks for the recipe!
                              Would she approve of the fact ya called her an "old lady"........ lucky fail! Lol
                              Sent from my MOTOROLA car phone using rotary dial.

Comment

Working...
                              X