Hint of Fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hint of Fall

Labor Day weekend was a wash due to Tropical Storm Lee. Lee brought extreme north winds to the Upper Texas Coast. The weather following Lee’s departure was a welcomed change. Low tides and cool weather produced fall-like conditions. I was chomping at the bit to get on the water because the extreme tide fluctuations and pleasant temperatures.

Last weekend Mark needed to get some work done on his boat and test out a few new props to get better performance. He wanted to make a trip out since it was a long drive so I agree to head south with him. I’ve had my eye on a few marshes down in the area so I figured it would be a good weekend to explore new areas. I also talked Jason into making the trip south with us.

Full report and additional photos here...
    http://castingtales.wordpress.com/20.../hint-of-fall/

Awesome Video

Comment

That is flippin' awesome!
      sigpic

Comment

NICE!
        fish caller

Comment

That video is incredible. Nice work. I'm planning on heading down to 'gorda tomorrow. I would be happy to hook 'em one at a time!
          "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Fine Business!!!

Comment

Man you're a beast. Nice double duty there.
              I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small baby bird will fall frozen, dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself...

Comment

Working...
              X